I’ve never done a tag post before. So when I saw that LazyHomemaker had recently completed the ’50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked Tag’, and had an open invitation to participate, I decided to give it a try.
Let’s get to know each other.. 🙂
01. What’s your favorite candle scent?
I’m not sure about my favourite one, but I like those with cinnamon and with roses.
02. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Hmm. I think Oprah.
03. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Ed Sheeran for sure!
04. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Hard question, but I think 27-28 would be quite perfect, not before.
05. Do you know a hoarder?
Not really a true one.
06. Can you do the splits?
07. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
Not sure, but I think I was 5, something like that.
08. How many oceans have you swam in?
One – Atlantic 🙂
09. How many countries have you been to?
For now I’m counting 11, and one more will be crossed in few days 😀
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I didn’t think about that. But some short name, for sure.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Some short name again haha.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
The worst one was an F in high school.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
When I was a kid, the favourite one were mostly for boys, not girl ones.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Huh. I can’t remember, but then was popular to be a witch, a princess, so probably something like that.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I think American one, because we learn it in school so I’m used to it.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Sadly, my grandparents are gone.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
None of them.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Beside my native one, I would like to be fluent in Portuguese, Spanish (still not fluent how I want to be), German, Turkish, French and Italian.
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
I don’t believe…
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
The Notebook for sure!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
In Croatia I have few of them, in Sisak – Bijela lada, in Zagreb Nokturno. In Mlata Tre Angeli and Surfside.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
Nope, never, but maybe one day..
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Bookers, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Roberto – he was a famous football player.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Uhh, few of them, friends in Croatia call me Nina, Nivka, in Malta Nieves.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
In the countryside.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I used to when I was a kid, but now no.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No, I skip my breakfast – really bad habit.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Not too many.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
In Zara mostly.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My dad told me I’m still his princess and that I look gorgeous few day ago 🙂
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of them yes.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
All fruit ones 😀
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Huh. In total (not sure about the right number) about 25-30.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I think 7.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I started in December 2016. I want to share my travel stories with other people, help them to move from beyond and go somewhere, out of their comfort zone, do something for themselves. To enjoy this life and discover this amazing world around us – and all that on tiny budget 🙂
…That took a while but it was fun. I would love to get to know others.
Even if you don’t have a blog yet, what a great way to start one! 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed my answers. Until next time – safe travels 😉