Hey all! I want to take this opportunity to thank to two friends from Trabeauli to nominate me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
I’m really very happy and grateful for this nomination.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
There are a following questions form Trabeauli, and I would love to answer them now! 🙂
1. How you chose your blogs name?
It was really hard to choose the right and original one for me. I wanted something that it’s not usual. So I pick up Travel Optician because I’m optician and I travel all the time – so, basically it was really simple.
2. How you got changed as a person when you become a blogger?
Not a lot, I’m still the same person. My life is still the same and I have my priorities and things that I do on my basic routine.
3. Your favorite cartoon character?
Hmm, my favorite cartoon character is Pipi.
4.Where do you draw inspiration from?
It becomes from different situations and different resources every day, so it really depends it’s hard to say.
5. Which is your favorite blog on your website?
All of them about Malta, because that was the one of the best summers in my life and I wish I could go back there and life there for some longer time, not just over the summer.
6. If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be?
Definitely – The New York Times.
7. What are your strengths?
The biggest one – to live a life by my rules and go every day for what I want.
8. What’s the one essential item you can’t live without?
My planner – because without it I’m completely lost.
9.What would you do if you didn’t blog?
All the things that I’m doing today too, still traveling a lot, without publishing it so hard and on a public base.
10. What do you do when you need to clear your mind?
The best thing ever, which told me my friend and it really works – lay down on a carpet and just think about everything, or sometimes a really long walk through a park.
11. What do you think which sector deserves the highest salary?
It’s hard to say, and everybody has their own opinion. So, I will keep mine for myself.
- Meagan Barnes from EndoMoMtriosis
- Cathy Gainer from Cathy Gainer
- Deborah Michelle from The Computer Girls
- Bra Sha form Helth Plus Fitness Blog
- Alison Keve from Two Mouths Full
- Michele Carvajal Moreno from MishiPcm
- Nichola Cosgrove from At home with Nich
- Anjana Singh Rathore from Dezire Fashion
- Modernista Hedonista from Modernista Hedonista
- Nix Jasmin from I eat & I wander
- Chloe Lee from My Journey To Six Milion
My questions for the nominees are following:
- Are you a full – time blogger?
- How you get into blogging?
- Your favorite coulor?
- What is your biggest dream?
- How you pick up what you’re going to write next about?
- If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What is a success for you?
- What would you do if you didn’t blog?
- What do you do when you need to clear your mind?
- Who has the biggest influence on you?
Congrats to all the nominees this far! To my nominees, don’t forget to include a logo on your own. You can find one or make your own like I did. Here are some logos to choose from.
I hope you enjoyed this short nomination post! I’ll see you soon! 😉