I’m honoured to be nominated this time, for the Mystery Blogger Award, by the fabulous Tips from Sharvina.
I highly recommend that you to see this blog. Thank you! 🙂
The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (the award creator)
How to proceed:
- Put the award logo / image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My answers to the questions asked:
- What do you blog about?
It’s a travel blog. I also share my tips, inspirational posts and guest posts from other travel bloggers. But mostly I write about my trips around the world.
2. When did you start your blog website?
I started to blog in December 2016.
3. How do you ensure that you blog regularly?
Every single day, I’m trying to find at least 10 minutes every day to check it.
4. From which country / ies do you normally blog?
I’m blogging from Croatia and Spain mostly.
5. Your most shameful / embarassing secret (ha ha!)?
Ha ha. I’m somebody who has no secrets – I don’t like them, everything has to be honest.
My nominees are (names of the blogs):
- Cathy Gainer
- The Computer Girls
- Helth Plus Fitness Blog
- Two Mouths Full
- At home with Nich
- Dezire Fashion
- Modernista Hedonista
- I eat & I wander
- My Journey To Six Milion
- The Trippy Voyager
- The Sabbatical Guide
- My Soul Travels
- Alynda Long
The questions to my nominees are:
- What do you blog about?
- You you blog just for fun or you have other reasons too?
- How many times do you post on your blog per month?
- From which country / ies do you normally blog?
- When did you start your blog website?
My best posts so far are:
- Romantic & Gastro Hotel in Zagreb
- Want to explore India? Give a chance to wonderful Mumbai!
- Santiago de Compostela – PART 1
- Presentations about travels
- How to start a travel blog
I once more thank my nominator and the award creator, and highly encourage all my nominees to accept their award. The Mystery Blogger Award is a great way for bloggers to duly give recognition to fellow bloggers! Cheers!!!